Who We Work With
Case Study #1: Trinean NV
Trinean NV operated as an OEM company for 2 micro-volume and molecular spectroscopy instruments. When growth and sales stalled, Trinean NV enlisted United BioChannels fractional sales team to reinvigorate the sales pipeline and increase the company’s value for recapitalization and acquisition.
The United BioChannels team completed market research and developed a tactical sales plan to ensure optimal performance of the fractional sales team, as prescribed by The UBC Modular Method.
Our experts identified the following opportunities to increase Trinean NV’s profitability and direct the United BioChannels sales team:
- Improve close rate through refinement of the product demonstration
- Identify the optimal target market and direct commercial resources accordingly
- Increase product utilization, thereby increasing consumable sales
UBC experts identified a preferred target market and redesigned Trinean NV’s product demonstration to create a powerful, hands-on customer experience. 9 members of the UBC fractional sales team were deployed globally within 90 days to execute the UBC tactical sales plan: streamlining sales & support and accelerating consumable sales.
Improve close rate through refinement of the product demonstration
Identify the optimal target market and direct commercial resources accordingly
Increase product utilization, thereby increasing consumable sales
Following UBC’s engagement and fortification of Trinean’s sales pipeline, the company was acquired by Unchained labs within a year. The United Biochannels team was recommissioned to ensure proper transition of the sales pipeline and product line for 120 days immediately following the merger.
Case Study #2
A Clinical Laboratory & Diagnostic Instrument Company
Client wished to leverage their CLIA laboratory focused on chronic disease risk assessment and monitoring by expanding into the more general CRO market.
Internal Capabilities Audit
- Review to help align senior management
- Identified potential gaps in capabilities required to support aspects of the greater CRO market
- Segmented the CRO market & matched current capabilities against requirements
- Mapped timeline and cost of entry for each segment
- Combined desk research, phone interviews, and face-to- face visits
- Defined customer requirements, buying cycles, and capabilities required
- Outlined entry requirements and potential barriers, unique opportunities, and revenue potential for each segment
Comprehensive presentation to the BOD for funding
Case Study #3
Client has struggled to build a sustainable business in the US, investment constraints only allowed for one employee based in Boston.
- Supplied a Director level specialist to replace the Boston Rep at a fraction of the cost
- Identified high value opportunities and focused on closing using regional support
- Built a process for client method development to shorten selling cycles
- Worked with the brand to develop content that mirrored customer problems
- Directed the development of sales collateral and training materials
Arrayjet was able to reinvest in corporate marketing and selling strategy